Monday, September 14, 2009

Randomness and Friends

I'm just sitting here bored right now after a busy day of dealing with a group of dipshit's at the repair shop where my girl's car is being fixed. So I thought that I'd throw up some random photos of my last couple of weeks in Chelsea, MA before moving here.

Soccer Ball in my backyard













Chairs set up in my neighbor's yard





































Here's some photos I had started working on of shooting my friends before they moved back to their countries, cities, or states after graduation. With this project I worked on photographing everyone the way that I saw their personality. Here's a few that I've shot so far, I'm hoping to get to shoot more of them when I visit Boston in Dec.



Yoko at the South Street Diner, Boston, MA












Chai-Chi at her home in Quincy, MA












Sam at his parents home near Hull, MA












Kyle in front of my old place, Chelsea, MA

1 comment:

  1. looking gooooood Matt!!! I really like picture of Yoko. haha. i like the use of color. yoko

    ReplyDelete