Friday, September 25, 2009

Liza Minnelli

So this was something that I was gonna post a few months back, so here it is:

Hahaha, so I've been looking through a lot of old stuff I shot since graduating from NESOP and I found these pics that have really stirred up some shit. I got a job lead from an anonymous source ;) but the email read something like, "High profile celeb looking for "paparazzi" style photos." So I inquired and heard it was Liza Minnelli. So I figured "Why the fuck not?" I emailed the fella back and he told me where to be and when to be there. So I take the bus from Chelsea to Boston to catch the Green line to the spot. Well when I got there I managed to get a drink and some free food from the bar before getting spit on doing a light set up.......So now I'm obviously stoked! Well about 5 or 6 mins later, the other photog shows up........looking like a HUGE dick in his armani suit and his DG glasses. So here I go, guess I'm gonna follow his lead and here's what happened........"Smile Liza!!!"






























































I was supposed to go to another Hotel to photograph them at Rowes Wharf, but needless to say I didn't haha. I never heard back from the guy in the aqua polo, can't imagine why. And I think that's his son to camera right looking kinda jealous.

don't forget to peep my website. www.mattgrangerphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment